Hello people. It’s been some time since i posted something and i thought what better way to utilize it with a post that will come in handy in next two days. Yes i am talking about April fools day. Now i know that i have posted on this topic last year and you are thinking this is just a repost. But i assure you it’s not(we don’t do that here.Not in my house.) So think of as this is a the newest child in the birthing suit not the badass older brother(that’s kind of already here ,as in me if you don’t get that reference).
So here are some pranks that you can do on this Fool’s day that will surprise people near you and hopefully they will take it in a good way.
So here we go.
1. Extreme Sanitary situation Prank : All you need is some plastic, tape and a Latrine. And Then Let the game begin.
2. Filling toothpaste with things prank. Ahh trust me these never get old. And when they do replace the previous gross content with a even grosser substance. (i once tried it with onion Cream. Encouraging results there.)
3. Water Prank: Offering water to strangers is a totally noble thing to . Unless it’s like this.
4. Gross Prank : Seriously it can create disgust panic. Here are the To do steps.
5. Jell O Stationary Prank: Just envelope the office item with some nice and cool jelly and replace it where you found it. Choose something that the victim picks up without looking.
6. Air horn Prank : Scares the living shit out of them. Just put An air horn in the least expected places.
7. New Paint job : Your neighbor won’t thank you though. And it also consumes more time than your average prank so only do it for someone special(victimsely special).
8. Dryer Prank: Just fill the dryer with some flour and get a horrendous white banshee for free.(not for wife if you don’t want to spend your April fool’s day with a swollen face.)
9. More jelly pranks :
10. Wallpaper Prank : It’s both simple and irritating.
- Take a screenshot of the desktop with the icons where they are, set it as the wallpaper, and then hide the desktop icons.
- Move the desktop icons around, or create bogus icons, take a screenshot, and then set it as the wallpaper. This way some icons work, and some don’t.
- Take the screenshot of the desktop, and then hide the taskbar below the bottom of the screen before setting the wallpaper (this only works on XP). Even better: flip the image upside down before doing it.
So here You go. There are tons of possibilities out there. Go have fun but do remember not to hurt people (… too much. You knew it was coming.)